This job is no longer available
Due to an exciting period of growth we now have job vacancies in the Blandford Forum area of Dorset for Healthcare Assistants (HCAs).
You will need to have experience working in a nursing home or care home environment and experience of dementia care is highly desirable. We can offer you a range of shifts to suit your needs and a permanent contract. We pride ourselves on providing a superior quality service and it's essential that along with your skills in delivering a high standard of care you also have excellent customer service skills.
All our Healthcare Assistants need to have:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months paid experience in a care environment
- Referees from previous employments covering the last 3 years
- Full driving licence and use of a car
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants include:
- Excellent rates of pay with night and weekend enhancements plus special bank holiday rates.
- Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area.
- CRB search costs refunded after qualifying period.
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients).
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs a day.
- Continuing training and development through our 'Training Credits' scheme.
- Guaranteed hours contracts available.
We are a privately owned and highly successful Healthcare Employment business, which has doubled in size in recent years. This growth is due to our passion for success, our commitment to quality, our innovative and market-leading IT innovations and our fantastic team. We strive to deliver the best quality service and we are looking for like-minded team players who have great customer service skills, a passion to succeed and a proven track record of achievement.
Apply today for fast track through our recruitment process and you could be working your first shift for us in under 2 weeks time! Call 0800 252 881 or click the Apply Now link below.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.