Community RMN Nurses
Immediate full-time and part-time hours available!
The SWIIS Benefits:
- £14 - £20 per hour (dependent on banding)
- £50 bonus after first 150 hours*
- Up to £150 refer-a-friend bonus*
- Free CRB*
- Free immunisation*
- Free uniform*
- Free training*
- Ongoing professional development
- Excellent out-of-hours management support
SWIIS urgently requires experienced RMNs for community-based roles in the Cannock Chase area. These are temporary positions, with range of ad-hoc shifts, short and longer-term projects available.
- Current NMC registration
- At least 1 year of paid post-qualification nursing experience in a relevant setting
- Understanding and knowledge of the issues faced by service users
- Commitment to the care and well-being of service users
- Dedication to continued professional and personal development
If you have the skills to be successful in this role, please submit a comprehensive, up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history. Incomplete CVs will result in delays in the processing of your registration.
SWIIS is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. SWIIS is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply. Bonuses apply to qualified nurses only.