This job is no longer available
Highfield Hospital - Rochdale - Lancashire
Competitive salary plus benefits
BMI The Highfield Hospital, based in Rochdale, is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. Our commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedures together with friendly, professional care.
We are looking to recruit registered nurse's to join our ward staff on a full time basis to work 37.5 hours per week. We are looking for Registered Nurses with substantial post registration experience.
Some of your main duties will include;
· To deliver high quality patient care which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
· To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care.
· To undertake clinical competency assessment of junior/support staff, within own qualification and remit.
· To participate in integrated governance and risk assessment and its reporting as required.
· To undertake delegated responsibility for senior staff during short periods of absence.
· To administer medicines in accordance with NMC guidelines, BMI healthcare policies and procedures
· You will also be required to be registered with the NMC.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB check
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation
that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days.
Closing date 02/11/2012