This job is no longer available
Position – Senior Staff Nurse
Salary - £28,940 k pro rota
Hours – Part Time – 30 hrs per week
My client is currently looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to work 30 hours per week .
The successful applicant must have orthopaedic and /or general surgical experience and excellent communication skills.
A mentor qualification is also desirable.
To provide quality planned care for patients during their stay
To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Ward.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care and the delivery of an efficient nursing service
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from senior team members within your scope of practice.
- To periodically deputise for the team leader in his/her absence.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
- Administration of Intravenous Additives
For more information please contact Holly Brace at JP Recruit on 07912 179950 or 0844 357 1157 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org