This job is no longer available
Staff Nurse – Bank
The Sandringham Hospital - Kings Lynn - Norfolk
Competitive hourly rates
BMI Healthcare is the UK’s largest private hospital group, with over 70 hospitals, 9000 staff, 2500 beds and absolutely loads of opportunities for you to develop your career with us. Joining us means being a part of our commitment to quality, working with a world-class team to deliver optimum patient experiences.
Located in Norfolk, BMI The Sandringham Hospital require a qualified Staff Nurse to join their dedicated Nursing team on a bank basis. Shifts will fall from Monday through to Sunday.
· To provide quality planned care for patients during their stay
· To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Ward.
· Act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
· Ensure appropriate and safe care of the patient during their stay on the ward.
· Assist in development and maintenance of ward standards and participate in audit process.
· Ensure accurate documentation of patients’ care and progress maintained.
· Be conversant with and comply with local and corporate policies and procedures.
· Maintain good communication and excellent working relationships within the department, hospital and outside agencies.
· Participate in the ordering and maintenance of ward stores and utilize effectively.
· Accept delegated responsibilities from senior staff in their absence and at other times as required, and co-ordinate the ward effectively.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
· Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
· ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
· Administration of Intravenous Additives
If you would like to launch or further your career in the private healthcare industry with a company that believes in exceptional patient experience, please complete our online application form.
Closing date 28/10/2012