This job is no longer available
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home - Shropshire - £22000 - £25000
You are an experienced registered nurse (RGN / RMN) in the Shropshire area with experience either in mental health or general nursing, looking for a new opportunity in a residential and EMI care home setting dealing with elderly residents.
My client is a well established specialist care nursing home, priding themselves on delivering exceptional standards of care. They are committed to the development of each employee with market leading training and progression opportunities.
The role includes:
- Delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Relevant nursing qualification (RGN/RMN)
- Current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
- A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos
- Be up to date with current practices
For full job description, or to discuss the role further please call Jo on 0161 234 9791 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org