This job is no longer available
Residential Home Manager - Hampshire Salary up to £35000 per annum
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to represent an elderly nursing and residential charity in their recruitment of a Registered Manager for a small Elderly Residential home based in the heart of Hampshire. This represents a unique opportunity to join a quality focused elderly care group in delivering high quality care services that are genuinely focused on meeting the needs of the elderly people.
Our client requires a Registered Manager with a level 5 Diploma in Management or equivalent to manage a small residential home for older people, the home also provides support and care for people with dementia so experience and an interest in providing dementia care would be an advantage.
This role requires an experienced manager to lead their care team and undertake all management responsibilities this includes
- Liaising with CQC and external commissioners
- Management of budgets
- Marketing and promoting the home
- Providing high level person centred care
In order to be considered for this position you will
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Management or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience as a Registered Home Manager
- Have some experience in supporting people with dementia
For further information please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection Ltd