This job is no longer available
HCL Permanent require a Band 5 NICU Nurse for an exclusive NHS Foundation Trust based in Central London.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Experience of coordinating and managing patient care
- Effective managerial, leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent paediatric clinical skills
- You will bring enthusiasm, drive, commitment and expertise, putting the Child First and Always.
- You should be a registered childrens nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery council or be registered in the relevant area of practice.
- Hospital accommodation is available.
- 27 days holiday per year, plus bank/ public holidays.
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme which provides an excellent package of index linked pension and life assurance benefits.
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave.
- Up to 26 weeks paid and up to 26 weeks unpaid maternity leave.
- 10 days paternity leave.
- Job share and part time working.
- Career breaks.
- A generous occupational sick pay scheme which provides up to 6 months full pay and six months half pay.
For further information on this position or others in your area please contact Lizzie at HCL Permanent on 0207 861 8950 or email Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org