This job is no longer available
Bank Nurses (Surgical & Medical Unit)
Mount Alvernia Hospital - Guildford - Surrey
Competitive hourly rates
BMI Healthcare require nurses for both surgical and medical specialities who are able to work early, late and night shifts as well as weekends. We are also interested in candidates who would prefer to only work nights.
Guildford, Surrey - Mount Alvernia Hospital has 76 beds, the latest in technology and on-site support services.
As part of this role you will be required to:
· Demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care
· Act as a role model for other members of staff
· Manage, direct and evaluate clinical care for a defined group of patients
· Contribute to the continuing development of professional nursing practice in the clinical environment
· Act as a mentor to nurse learners and preceptor to junior members of the nursing staff
· Registered general nuse
· Teaching or mentoring qualification would be desireable but not essential
· Excellent clinical skills
· Sound knowledge of current professional issues.
· Evidence of ongoing professional development.
· Strong leadership skills
· Teaching skills
· Excellent communication skills.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch.