This job is no longer available
Fantastic opportunity to work for the UK’s leading private healthcare organisation.
JP Recruit currently have 2 vacancies for Scrub Theatre Practitioners to join its Theatre Department. The hospital is a highly reputable 170-bed hospital, located in the South Manchester area, with seven theatres, a two theatre Endoscopy Suite, ten bed day care unit, six bed Intensive Care and seven bed Progressive Care Unit
· To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
· To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
· Assist in the delivery of patient care
· Contribute to quality improvement
· Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
· Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
· Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
· Respect the patient’s dignity, wishes and beliefs
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
· Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification.
· Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
· ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
Ideally applicants must competent to Scrub in Orthopaedics (major & minor procedures), General Surgery, Gynaecology etc.
An excellent package awaits the successful applicant, including competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum, up to 30 days annual leave, Private Healthcare, Pension, Child Care Vouchers if applicable and Discounted Gym Membership.
For further details, please contact Zoe at JP Recruit on mobile 07825 000064 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, to apply on-line, please click on the link provided.
Please note, only UK residents with current eligibility to work in the UK need apply.