This job is no longer available
JP Recruit is currently working in partnership with a prestigious national private healthcare group, urgently requires a Registered General Nurse to join its expanding Nursing team.
Our client, based in the Sheffield area and one of the Group's 50+ private hospitals nationwide, is a well-established 77-bed private hospital with four theatres, an endoscopy suite, an Intensive Care Unit & a High Dependency Unit.
As a Registered Nurse you will be required to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care and to work as part of the team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurse and Sister in their absence. Some of your core duties will include:
· To deliver high quality patient care which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
· To undertake clinical competency assessment of junior/support staff, within own qualification and remit.
· To participate in integrated governance and risk assessment and its reporting as required.
· To administer medicines in accordance with NMC guidelines, BMI healthcare policies and procedures
· To input to the development of the service / practice within area of additional / lead responsibility.
You will be required to have the following essential skills and qualifications:
· Demonstrable competence in Acute General Surgical and Medical.
· First level Nurse licensed to practice by Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
· 1 year post-registration experience within a surgical or Medical environment in the UK
· Relevant post-graduate qualification/course (desirable)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Professional attitude and caring disposition
Successful applicants will be afforded the opportunity to develop their clinical skills/experience with a progressive, supportive employer in a multi-disciplinary nursing environment. This is an excellent opportunity for RGN's with broad-based nursing experience to utilise their acquired knowledge across Acute General Surgical and Medical nursing.
A highly competitive salary circa £23k - £25k along with excellent benefits package (including private healthcare, free parking, subsidised meals and first-class training opportunities), awaits successful applicants.
For further details, please contact Zoe at JP Recruit on 07825 000064 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, to apply on-line, please click on the link.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WITH CURRENT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK NEED APPLY.