This job is no longer available
Community Nurse Specialist (RGN) - West Midlands - up to £31000
You an enthusiastic RGN with the experience to become a part of a highly motivated community based nursing team, in the West Midlands.
Our client is as a leading UK provider of community based complex nursing care. Due to expansion, I have a fantastic opportunity for a widely skilled, professional Community Nurse, who's hard work and professional development will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
You will be responsible for:
- playing a role in the continuous development of the company
- providing expertise on all clinical issues
- maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional bodies
- ensuring a high level of customer / client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting, pro actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
You should be / have:
- A registered Nurse with post qualification experience
- ITU / HDU experience
- Innovative and keen to develop professionally.
- health care background, with a passion for clinical excellence
- community experience is desirable but not essential.
- able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
For any more information or you wish to discuss the position in further details please call Jo 0161 234 9791 or alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com.