This job is no longer available
Our Client is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their Day Ward, to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
This private hospital based in West Yorkshire has 57 beds, four theatres. Treatments at the hospital include orthopaedic procedures, hip and knee replacements, knee cartilage surgery, knee arthroscopy, knee ligament surgery, cataract surgery,shoulder muscle repair and cosmetic surgery. There is also one theatre especially suitable for minor local anaesthetic procedures.
The hospital provides a number of services from day care to major surgery and general medical care.
This opportunity will broaden your skills and knowledge ensuring that excellent standards of care are delivered. The role will involve caring for medical and surgical patients undergoing a diverse range of procedures.
Applicants should be customer focused and flexible in their approach to work and previous experience in Private healthcare is desirable.
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
The successful candidate will be offered the following benefits package:
• Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial and on-call
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
For further details and to discuss your specific employment requirements in more detail, please contact Zoe at JP Recruit on tel. 07825 000064.
Alternatively, to apply on-line, please click on the link.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK NEED APPLY.