This job is no longer available
Sister / Charge Nurse
Full time / Permanent
HCL Permanent are looking for an experienced Sister/Charge Nurse to work in a busy Paediatric Intensive Care Unit in a Large London Hospital.
Duties & Responsibilities
· To assist with the effective management, organisation and delivery of high quality nursing care and clinical leadership of the nursing team within the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
· To assist with the development of intensive care services within the unit
· This will involve leading by example, facilitating professional and clinical development, ensuring all competency and training requirements of staff are met to ensure the safe and effective delivery of care.
· NMC Registered Nurse (child)
· Evidence of ongoing dynamic continuing professional development linked to demonstrable clinical competencies and level 3 academic study
· Recognised Intensive Care course (paediatric/neonatal/adult)
- ENB 998 mentorship certificate in professional practice
- Experience of implementing research and audits of care
- Experience of teaching and assessing students at diploma/degree level
- An understanding of risk management
For further information on this position or other positions in your area please contact Terri Miller on 02078618950 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org