This job is no longer available
Fantastic opportunity with a leading healthcare provider at a Private Hospital located in Chorley. The hospital offers a wide range of surgical procedures with diagnostic and treatment facilities, with 32 beds, 2 Theatre and Outpatient Services.
My Client is looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Out-Patient Team Leader to join their clinical team.
The Out-Patient Team Leader’s primary area of responsibility is the efficient management of the out-patient journey. This includes line management of out-patient clinics, and the preoperative-assessment service.
The Out-Patient Team leader will also be responsible for representing the organisation professionally to a variety of external stakeholders and completing ad hoc project work as delegated by senior management. At a local level this individual will report to the Matron.
Skills and experience
· Previous out-patient department and people management experience
· Strong clinical background.
· Comprehensive understanding of health care licensing and accreditation standards
· Experience in development and administration of departmental budgets, management reports and supply contracts
· Good knowledge of Human Resources and employment legislation
· Significant exposure in a senior role to external stakeholders such as Consultants, patients and suppliers
· Private sector experience preferable
· Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· RGN (Level 1)
· Degree level or equivalent experience desirable
· Management qualification preferred
· Professional, credible and highly motivated
· Patient and customer focussed, confident, respectful, empathetic and innovative
· Ability to recognise and encourage individual and team performance and get the best out of people
A competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum plus enhancements for unsociable hours and on call and 25 days annual leave.
To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please contact Zoe at JP Recruit on tel. 07825 000064 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, click on the link below to apply for this job on-line.