This job is no longer available
Position: Clinical Governance Manager
Sector: Private Sector
Salary: £35,000 (pro rata), company car, laptop, mobile phone
Location: Homebase or Clinic based with regular travel to clinics North West & Midlands
Hours: Permanent, part time 2 or 3 days a week
Our client operates several clinics throughout the North West, Midlands and the Nottinghamshire region, providing sexual health and pregnancy advisory services to men and women and young people. They offer abortion treatments, pregnancy testing, sexually transmitted infection screening and a fully comprehensive contraceptive service. They also provide surgical and medical abortions within their clinics, which as are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
They pride themselves on providing patients with a dedicated and highly skilled medical team who specialise in abortion treatment and services and who offer advice and support to ensure all clients are able to make an informed decision regarding their treatment.
Our client is looking to appoint a Clinical Governance Manager for their team; this is an exciting and new role within their company. Reporting to the Operations Director with a dotted reporting line into the Medical Director, you will be responsible for leading and delivering an effective governance and risk management programme to enhance the quality of the service.
- Ensure that services adhere to statutory regulations
- Produce regular reports, which demonstrate service quality, clinical outcome measures and statutory compliance
- Actively lead and engage service users to monitor outcomes and service satisfactions
- Work closely with Clinic Managers and other clinical leads to gain information
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience at a clinical level
- Experience of leading and delivering governance and risk management programmes
- You will have a clear commitment to delivering quality and client focused services
- Have the ability to implement improvement programmes
- Have excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with tact and diplomacy
The company is a provider an Abortion Service and whilst it is not essential, knowledge and experience of working in a sexual heath service would be an advantage.
PULSE recruits health and social care professionals for temporary and permanent jobs in the UK and abroad. We are the UK’s leading independent provider of healthcare bank staff management services and also provide all kinds of specialist care packages in the home and in the community.
We’re an approved supplier to the NHS and we hold contracts with NHS trusts, private hospitals, social service departments and local authorities nationwide. We also work with hospitals in Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your cv to Melina.Bolton@pulsejobs.com or call 0161 245 4453