This job is no longer available
Hepatobiliary - Clinical Nurse Specialist, London, £34,000 - £40,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Hepatobiliary CNS to work within a prestigious private hospital in Central London.
Internationally renowned for clinical excellence this position provides an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic CNS to excel in their career.
General Responsibilities include:
• Provide clinical expertise on Hepatobiliary to the department teams.
• Delivery of a quality nursing service to all stakeholders including identify areas of service development.
• Be an educational resource to both patients and staff
• Proactively promote the service and support the implementation of new clinical services.
• Participate in the Clinical Governance process in order to minimise risks to patients and staff.
• Demonstrate excellent clinical practice at all times and to be professionally
• Responsible for initiating, developing and promoting evidence based practice within the clinical area.
• NMC registered
• At least 3 years experience within Hepatobiliary
• Experience of clinical audit and excellent management skills
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510