This job is no longer available
Home Manager - Elderly Residential & EMI
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Home Manager required for a large residential care home located on the South Yorks / Nottingham boarder. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced care home manager with a proven track record in care home management and leading teams in the delivery of best care.
- Large, purpose built elderly EMI care home - residential only
- Large established care provider with portfolio of homes across North of England
- Excellent dynamic organisation with further growth planned, excellent opportunities for further development and career progression
You must be / have:
- Experienced home manager or deputy manager stepping up
- Proven track record in managing high quality and fully compliant homes
- Good working relationships with local commissioners and external regulatory bodies
- Dementia care experience
Salary offered in the region of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.