This job is no longer available
Deputy Nursing Home Manager (RGN ) - West Sussex - Up to £32000
You are a Senior Nurse or a Deputy Home Manager looking for a new opportunity to join the management team in a Nursing Home in the West Sussex area.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Senior Nurse of Deputy Home Manager (RGN qualified) to lead a team dedicated to providing high levels of care in a professional manner within their nursing home. The client is a well-established health care provider known for providing high quality care nationwide.
You will be responsible for:
- Training and supervising new and established care staff
- Ensuring specific customer needs are met by managing staff levels
- Must comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
- Administering and recording medication for clients accurately
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
You will have/be:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
- Leadership or supervisory experience
If you would like to apply for this position or require further details please contact Jo on 0161 234 9791 or email at email@example.com