This job is no longer available
Community Nurse - RGN - Cambridge - up to £34,500
You are a highly skilled and experienced nurse ( RGN ) in Cambridge. Whilst a background in community nursing is advantageous, it is not essential. You will undertake patient assessments on hospital sites and provide acute nursing care to patients in their own homes.
My client, a well regarded company in the UK are looking for a confident and experienced community nurse to join their expanding team. There are many opportunities for training, continued professional development and career progression and you will be part of a professional, friendly, multi-disciplinary team.
The role includes:
- Delivery of quality care
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
- A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos
- Be up to date with current practices
- Current experience with IV treatment/therapy/venepuncture/cannulation
- experience working in the community or in an acute setting (ICU / A + E / ECC )
For full job description, or to discuss the role further please call James Lewis on 0161 234 9785 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org