This job is no longer available
JP Recruit is currently working in partnership with a prestigious national private healthcare group, urgently requires an Endoscopy Nurse to join its expanding Theatre/Endoscopy team.
Our client, based in the Sheffield area and one of the Group's 50+ private hospitals nationwide, is a well-established 77-bed private hospital with four theatres, an endoscopy suite, an Intensive Care Unit & a High Dependency Unit. An opportunity has arisen for a part time permanent position working 30 hours per week.
The purpose of the role will be to provide quality planned care for patients during their Endoscopy pathway.
· Undertake appropriate clinical activities as per own competence.
· Work with others to provide a safe Endoscopy service and efficient decontamination of Flexible endoscopes.
· Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical and recovery equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of Endoscopy procedures.
· Assist the Endoscopist during the procedures.
· Provide continuous monitoring of the patient’s condition.
You will be required to have the following essential skills and qualifications:
· Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC Registration.
· Proven post registration experience.
· Basic competence or qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination and/or Operators Course in Decontamination.
· Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies.
· Experience or training in Pain Management.
· Well developed interpersonal and communications skills
Successful applicants will be afforded the opportunity to develop their clinical skills/experience with a progressive, supportive employer in a multi-disciplinary theatre environment. This is an excellent opportunity for RGN's/ODP's with broad-based theatre experience to utilise their acquired knowledge across Endoscopy.
A highly competitive salary of up to £25k (pro rata) along with excellent benefits package (including private healthcare, free parking, subsidised meals and first-class training opportunities), awaits successful applicants.
For further details, please contact Zoe at JP Recruit on 07825 000064 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, to apply on-line, please click on the link.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WITH CURRENT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK NEED APPLY.