This job is no longer available
Our client, an impressive, modern, purpose-built Treatment Centre in Nottingham with state-of-the-art facilities, currently has an excellent opportunity for RGN’s to work within its expanding Day Case Unit on a part time basis 30 hours per week.
Working in the Day Care Unit, predominantly Monday to Friday, but with some Saturday shifts also required, post-holders will be expected to assist in the development of the Day Case service and assess, plan, implement and evaluate patients’ health care needs, ensuring the very highest levels of clinical standards and patient care are met at all times.
Applicants should have minimum 12 months' post qualification experience, along with excellent communication and team-working skills and a commitment to CPD.
A good working knowledge of surgery and/or experience of working in a day surgery setting is preferable, however is not essential, as comprehensive training will be provided.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the following areas:
• Pre operative assessments, planning, implementing and evaluating care for Day Surgical and Endoscopy patients
• Assisting Consultants in Minor Procedure Room (Dermatology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology)
• Treatment Room duties – Wound Care, Removal of Sutures, IV, Cannulation & Phlebotomy
• Removal of plaster casts, assisting Orthopaedic Consultants with joint injections & application of casts
• Assisting in Endoscopy Procedures
• Broad experience of surgical conditions
An attractive benefits package awaits successful applicants, including:
- Competitive salary (£22-£27k p.a. depending on experience/qualifications)
- Profit-share scheme
- Share option scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
For further details, please contact Zoe at JP Recruit on 07825 000064 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, to apply on-line, please click on the link.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK NEED APPLY