This job is no longer available
Staff Nurses – Paediatrics ICU Required
2 year contract
Hot, sunny weather all year long
Our client operates an Acute Care hospital consisting of 568 beds, 14 Outpatient Specialty Clinics and a Blood Bank, all accredited by Joint Commission International (JCIA). Additionally, they manage a 125 bed Behavioural Sciences Pavilion, six Family Medicine Clinics, two Urgent Care Centres and two Dental Centres located within the city of Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf, so you can enjoy a stroll along the promenade after work or on your day off. It is located 90 minutes from Dubai and provides easy access to other countries.
Our client is looking for experienced Paediatrics ICU nurses to start working in their hospital as soon as possible.
- Bachelor degree in General Nursing or equivalent qualification with a minimum course duration of 3 years study (can not be a 3 year combined degree of nursing (2 years) and midwifery (1 year)).
- Current national licence
- Must have BLS or ACLS or PALS
- Minimum 2 years current post graduate experience in a tertiary level hospital with more than 200 beds
- Tax free salary
- Furnished accommodation provided
- Water and electricity allowance
- Transport allowance
- Flights covered
- Annual leave
- End of service bonus
- Medical/Emergency cover
If you meet ALL of the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge then email your CV to email@example.com