This job is no longer available
Sidra Medical and Research Centre is a pioneering facility due to open in 2013 in Doha, Qatar. Specialising in women’s and children’s healthcare; Sidra is at the forefront of research, education and innovation.
Level III NICU will be a 27 cot unit for hemodynamically stable infants requiring intensive care, hemodynamically unstable infants requiring multisystem support, and hemodynamically unstable infants requiring complex critical care.
Reporting to the Director of Children's Services, the Manager NICU administers and coordinates activities of the Level III NICU and is responsible for the ongoing recommendation, development and implementation of policies and procedures in this area.
The Manager NICU III is responsible for the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery of NICU III in collaboration with other service areas and ensures that recruiting, commissioning, on boarding, orientation and service activation responsibilities are carried out.
- Masters in Nursing
- RN Licensure
- A minimum of 3 years experience as the nurse manager of a Level III NICU within a western academic medical centre
- Experience in the planning and implementation of high risk neonatal transport.
- Current BLS, NRP Certification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong group presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with JCAHO, JCI and other accreditation organizations.
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills
Benefits- Tax free salary/ Healthcare & Dental Insurance/ Housing/ Utilities/ Transportation/ Education allowance/ bonuses & awards/ paid annual leave & public holiday/ annual airfare allowance/ mobilisation & repatriation airfare/ professional development opportunities.
A full job description is available upon request.