This job is no longer available
Sidra Medical and Research Centre is a pioneering facility due to open in 2013 in Doha, Qatar. Specialising in women’s and children’s healthcare; Sidra is at the forefront of research, education and innovation.
Sidra’s 11 bed OB Triage Unit will assess, diagnosis, treat and observe women who are at 21 or more completed week’s gestation, with or without an obstetrical co-morbidity requiring emergency services.
Reporting to the Manager of OB Triage, the Clinical Nurse Leader OB Triage plans for the provision of Clinical Leadership to a set team of staff nurses through direct oversight of their daily practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with a minimum of 3 years OB Triage Nursing Clinical Leadership experience in a Charge Nurse or Clinical Supervisory role.
- Current RN Licensure.
- Current certifications as a BLS, ACLS, and ILS provider.
- Ability to integrate knowledge and skills acquired throughout the didactic and Clinical Education experiences.
- Ability to use risk analysis tools to anticipate risks to client safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to delegate, supervise, and evaluate the performance of nursing interventions.
- Ability to manage group processes to meet care objectives and complete health care team responsibilities.
- Ability to synthesise data, information and knowledge on client outcomes and modify interventions to improve health.
Benefits- Tax free salary/ Healthcare & Dental Insurance/ Housing/ Utilities/ Transportation/ Education allowance/ bonuses & awards/ paid annual leave & public holiday/ annual airfare allowance/ mobilisation & repatriation airfare/ professional development opportunities.
A full job description is available upon request.