This job is no longer available
SWIIS urgently requires qualified Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work on an ongoing basis within hospices, hospitals, residential and prison settings in the Cardiff area for short and long-term projects and ad hoc shifts.
You will be offered the prospect of working varied shifts, including night and weekend work. However, for the purpose of registration you will be expected to commit to a minimum of 3 shifts per week and be available at times for short notice work.
SWIIS currently has a range of client groups who offer both full and part-time flexible hours, with opportunities to become part of a regular rota.
SWIIS is a provider of quality services, led by people who have extensive knowledge of the health and social care industry and the needs of the different sectors within which we work. SWIIS offers all workers full continuous professional training, dedicated consultant and 24 hour on-call support, and flexible working opportunities to meet individual workers’ requirements within their skill sectors.
- £14 - £26 per hour (dependent on the project).
- Free CRB*.
- Free mandatory and service-specific training*.
- Ongoing professional update maintenance.
- Excellent out-of-hours management support.
- Generous refer-a-friend payments are available.
- NMC registration.
- RGN experience in a hospital setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions.
- Commitment to the care and well-being of service users.
- Dedication to continued professional and personal development.
- Car driver or a willingness to travel.
- Current enhanced CRB.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
SWIIS is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. SWIIS is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.