This job is no longer available
HCL Permanent are currently recruiting for Staff Nurses with experience of working within PICU, to be employed in permanent roles within our client's newly built Paediatric Intensive Care Unit.
Salary £31,000 - £36,000 (plus benefits) negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
- NMC Registered Nurse - RGN/RSCN/RCN (or in the process of applying)
- Relevant Paediatric courses/experience in PICU.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development linked to demonstrable competencies.
- Assessing and Mentoring qualification desirable but not necessary.
- Ability to plan and prioritise care for patients.
- Committed to family centred care.
- Administration of IV drugs.
- Central venous access management.
- Experience of working with acute/chronically sick children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well both in a team and on own initiative.
Working hours 37.5 per week on internal rotation including night shifts.
This role offers fantastic opportunities to add to your nursing experience, as you will be offered the chance to learn new skills and develop your career by attaining additional PICU related qualifications. There is also plenty of scope to learn about complex conditions in a range of specialities including Neuro, Spinal, complex Surgical and Respiratory care.
If you are a Registered Nurse(RGN/RSCN/RCN) and feel you have the required experience and personal qualities to succeed in this role, please apply today with your most recent CV attached comeplete with contact details