This job is no longer available
Specialist Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist - London Full Time Permanent - £32,888 - £39,418
STR are currently recruiting for a Specialist Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist in the London area to work within one of the UK largest independent private hospitals.
Successful candidates will have excellent clinical and management skills and will be responsible for developing and supervising staff. Ideally candidates will have previous experience working on a paediatric rehabilitation unit.
- Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Valid HPC Registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Experience performing Videofluoroscopic Swallowing Study (VFSS)
- Ideally RCSLT registered
- Up to date training
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Experience leading a team and developing a service.
This is a full time permanent role. My client is offering a salary of £32,888 - £39,418 depending on experience, there is also an excellent benefits package which includes pension, Life insurance, Generous holiday allowance a plus Many more!
For further details and to apply for this role please contact Carl Dutton at STR Health on 02392 322315 or email your CV to email@example.com
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.