This job is no longer available
Position - Theatre Scrub Nurse
Hours – Part Time - 30 hours per week
Location – Gloucester
Salary – Dependent upon experience
My client is one of Gloucestershire's leading private hospitals, located on the outskirts of the City of Gloucester the hospital opened in 1992 and currently 41 beds with a separate 6 bedded day ward located on the outskirts of Gloucester. They have 3 theatres, and our specialities include orthopaedics, plastics, general gynae, urology and opthalmics.
The recent completion of an extensive £1.5 million refurbishment and investment in advanced medical technology ensures the Hospital retains its reputation for delivering high quality care in a clean and friendly environment.
There are now three fully equipped theatres, with ultra clean air technology, which are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement. The refurbished recovery area has doubled in size and benefits from the latest technology. Patients can also now be admitted for minor operations via a new 6 bay day unit.
Treatments at the hospital
Treatments at the hospital include colonoscopy, hernia surgery, cataract surgery, wisdom tooth removal, Birmingham hip resurfacing, varicose veins treatments (including EVLT, VNUS closure and Foam Sclerotherapy) and snoring clinic.
Competitively priced Cosmetic surgery is also available for a wide range of procedures including breast enlargement, tummy tuck, liposuction and facial surgery by our consultant led service
They are committed to excellence in patient care, and investment in our people, and are currently looking to appoint an experienced, flexible and highly motivated qualified theatre scrub nurse to join their multi-speciality department.
In addition to strong, recent clinical skills, you will possess:
- The personality to work as part of a dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Ability to participate in on-call duties
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Endoscopy experience preferred but not essential
- Have proven post registration experience
- Assist in all aspects of scrub nursing through a variety of specialties
In return for your expertise the hospital offers:
- Competitive Salary Package
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance & On-going Training
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Enhanced CRB disclosure will be required for successful candidate.
For more information please contact Holly Brace at JP Recruit on 07912 179950 or 0844 357 1157 or alternatively forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org