This job is no longer available
My client is a well located, private, international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. They attract leading consultants and doctors recognised for excellence in their specialised fields. They invest heavily in state-of-the-art equipment. At the heart of everything, we recruit and train excellent clinical and support staff.
This hospital is able to offer a dynamic working environment; competitive salary; excellent benefits and access to personal development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to provide high-level operational and strategic business planning and leadership to support the development and growth of the Oncology service. you will be expected to lead the review of relevant strategies and service plans to underpin the strategic objectives of the Oncology service.
Another key function of this post is to build relationships with key stakeholders to support the delivery of the Hospital’s strategy. and to lead on marketing and financial aspects that supports the development and growth of the Oncology service.
* Degree level education in appropriate discipline, or equivalent. Masters in Health Management or MBA desirable.
* Evidence of continued management development.
Experience and knowledge
* A successful track record of strategic planning and decision making in a competitive environment.
* Experience in managing change programmes within complex environments.
* Strong commercial awareness and good general management experience, understanding the impact of operational efficiencies (and inefficiencies) on the overall revenue performance.
Some of the Benefits of joining Bupa Cromwell Hospital
■Dry Cleaning Discount
■Eye Sight Testing
■Employee Referral Scheme
If you would like to learn more about this post or apply, please call Sian Dodunski on 0207 861 8950 ext 1547 or email your most recent CV omcplete with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org