This job is no longer available
Paediatric Ward Sister/Charge Nurse, Central London, £34,000 - 36,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paediatric Sister/Charge Nurse to work within a prestigious private hospital in Central London.
This position provides an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic Charge Nurse looking to excel in their career.
General Responsibilities include:
• Provide clinical management and leadership in the absence of the ward manager
• Carry out continuous responsibility for the management of the paediatric service, including PICU, PPCU and the Ward
• Supervise and direct junior staff
• Liaise with consultants and other departments effectively
• Prioritise workloads and allocate patients appropriately
• Assess, plan and deliver high quality nursing care
• Demonstrate excellent clinical practice
• RN Child Branch.
• Mentorship qualification.
• Experience of Teaching/Nurse Education
• Paediatric experience, minimum 3 years Paediatric Ward
• Management Experience
• NMC- Part 8 registered
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510