This job is no longer available
Imagine a Nursing career in Singapore – London Interviews in September.
Are you an experienced Senior / Nurse Clinician who is looking for a change in career and scenery? Now is your chance to work in one of the best hospitals in the world with fantastic rewards, recognition and training.
Medacs Healthcare is working with a client in the heart of Singapore and is looking to recruit experienced Nurses with a variety of backgrounds and specialties to provide support within a hospital that thrives on professionals from various nationalities.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience a vivid combination of ultra-modern skyscrapers, remnants of tropical rainforest and colourful ethnic urban areas whilst gaining on-hand experience alongside some of the best medical / surgical professionals from all around the world.
Our client is looking to offer a two year permanent contract and an Expat package including:
· Fantastic Salary & Bonus
· Return Flights
· Relocation Package
· Subsidised Housing
You will provide specialized, comprehensive and quality care to a specific patient group. You will be in charge of assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating a high quality cost-effective nursing practice for patient management.
Opportunities are available for nurses trained / aspiring to be trained in the following specialties:
· Chronic Disease
· Pre-anaesthesia evaluation
· Upper GI Surgery
1) Able to register with Singapore Nursing Board
2) A post-basic nursing qualifications and preferably with a Degree in Nursing
3) Minimum 6 years of working experience in an acute hospital setting
4) Track record of leadership and managerial skills
5) Assess, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate departmental training and development plans for nursing staff to promote quality patient care at different levels
If you would like to be considered for the interviews then register your interest: