This job is no longer available
Manager - Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory
Competitive pay - best salaries in the Middle East
Contract or permanent
Based in Doha, Qatar - Middle East
Tax-free income, plus furnished accommodation, air flights, private healthcare & generous holidays
"A once in a career opportunity"
Premiere People International Healthcare ,based in the UK, are recruiting for our esteemed client, based in Doha, Qatar. Scheduled to open in early 2013, a State of the Art Medical and Research Centre will be the Middle East's first academic medical centre designed to the best international standards. Currently in the project-planning phase, the Centre will be a 400 bed specialist Obstetrics and Paediatrics research hospital, that will provide world class, patient-focused, clinical services for women and children, medical education, and biomedical research in an ultra-modern, all-digital facility.
The Manager - Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory coordinates activities of the Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory and is responsible for the recommendation, development and implementation of policies and procedures in these areas. The Manager – Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory is responsible for patient care activities, unit operations and staff competency. The Manager – Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory will demonstrate professional leadership in the evaluation of patient care delivery, and ensures that recruiting, commissioning, on-boarding, orientation and service activation responsibilities are carried out in accordance with plans and timelines.
- Masters Degree in related field.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a North American Academic Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, EU States, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand or appropriate education.
- Registration as Pulmonary Function Technology (RPFT).
- Familiarity with TJC, JCI and other accreditation organizations.
- Licensed and/or certification from Country of Origin.
- Certification in BLS, NRP, PALS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to use search engines and data bases for internet research.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in organizing data and generating thorough, accurate , timely reports.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
All applications for this position must be submitted before August 31st, 2012. Please contact Elliott Prince on 02476 555000 or email to email@example.com