This job is no longer available
WE HAVE LOTS OF POSITIONS TO START THROUGHOUT AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER so apply today!
At ENA we have 17 years experience in the training and placing applicants as live-in carers. We are known for the quality of support that we give our carers. All our work is with clients with active lifestyles living in their own homes in the South East of England.
- 21 years of age or over, for driving insurance purposes
- Drive confidently in the UK
- Speak clear fluent English
ONE OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES (we have many other vacancies):
We currently have a live-in vacancy to care for a young lady who is in her late 20s and living to the west of London. She enjoys her active independent lifestyle living in her own home, but she needs help with what she can't do for herself. She had a car accident four years ago and uses an electric wheelchair to get about. She is bright, sociable, likes to keep busy, and lives a spontaneous lifestyle with no fixed daily routine.
Her carer would be involved in all aspects of her personal care, as well as assisting in the day to day running of the house, shopping, cooking and driving her around to see friends, family, and to appointments.
Lots of our live-in carers prefer to work long term having a break every now and again by arrangement. They often stay with the same client and really enjoy the one-on-one care.
Others work for 3 months, take as long as they want off in between jobs, then come back for more work..
We also have short-term work available where you would cover for carers who are away on holiday.
ENA CARERS BENEFIT FROM:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Food and Accommodation included, no bills!
- One week's paid holiday for every 3 months worked (28 days paid annual holiday)
- Loyalty bonuses up to £1000 per annum
- Five days free professional training
- The opportunity to study for a National Diploma in Health and Social Care on the job
- 24-hour handover when you go into a new job
- Police checks organised for you
- National Insurance organised for you if required
- Help opening a bank account if needed
- Regular visits from your personal Care Co-ordinator and 24/7 support
- Help in reclaiming any tax owing to you – where applicable – on leaving the UK
TO APPLY to work for ENA please attach your CV to your application making sure your email address and telephone number are on it.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Website: www.ena.co.uk - Tel 01707 333700