This job is no longer available
Theatre Manager - Lancashire - Full Time - Permanent - £40,000 - £42,000
Set in beautiful surroundings, this hospital, part of a group of leading healthcare providers, are looking for a Theatre Manager to lead and organise their busy theatre department in Lancashire.
This role will involve ensuring all departmental members are providing quality planned care for patients during their perioperative stage of care; within available resources and agreed departmental budgets.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring accidents and complaints are appropriately recording and the relevant managers are informed
- Acting as a mentor and supporting all team members
- Enabling and encouraging other team members to expand their competencies
- Undertaking regular performance reviews
- Managing sickness absence and scheduling annual leave appropriately
- Identifying poor performance and acting accordingly
- Undertaking clinical duties within your remit of competency
The successful candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number and experience working as a Theatre Manager or Senior Theatre Practitioner or Nurse looking to take the next step into theatre management. Relevant managerial or team leader experience is essential to show you are able to take on and lead this team and manage the responsibilities that go along with this role. You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
The salary for this position is £40,000 - £42,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week.
This role is based in Lancashire and is commutable from Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Swinton, Leigh, Wigan, Salford and Farnworth.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Andy Carr at STR Health on 02392 322370 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.