This job is no longer available
Theatre Manager - Norfolk - Full Time - Permanent - £38,000 - £41,000
Set modern surroundings, this hospital, part of a group of leading healthcare providers, are looking for a Theatre Manager to join their team in Norfolk.
This role will involve managing a small theatre team; undertaking and delegating the management and care provision within the theatre whilst also coordinating the theatre team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring all team members are delivering high quality patient care within the theatre department
- Providing clinical and managerial leadership through the department
- Deputising for colleagues when required
- Undertaking departmental HR activities
The successful candidate will be
- Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number
- Experienced in working clinically in theatres
- An excellent communicator and a team player
- Able to manage, lead, support and develop a team
- Financially aware
- Experienced as a Senior Theatre Practitioner
- Managerial experience and/ or qualifications are desirable but not essential
The salary for this position is £38,000 - £41,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week.
This role is based in Norfolk and is commutable from Kings Lynn, Peterborough, Norwich and Bury St Edmunds.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Andy Carr at STR Health on 02392 322370 and email your CV to email@example.com.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.