This job is no longer available
Prison Mental Health Nurse, Buckinghamshire, £21,000 - £31,000
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Prison Mental Health Nurse to work for a leading independent provider of health and social care based in Buckinghamshire.
Internationally renowned for clinical excellence, this health provider offers an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic Nurse looking to excel in their career.
• Develop and enhance the primary mental health service to identify and manage common mental health problems such as depression, anxiety and sleeping disorder through a proactive approach
• Practice advanced clinical skills and to be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care
• Reduce the negative impact of imprisonment, reducing the adverse consequences of mental health problems on prisoners, and significant others
• Support GP clinics and a wiliness to develop further skills within primary care
• Initiate and lead the continuing development of nursing care in consultation with Primary Care Lead/Head of Healthcare
• NMC Registered
• Significant post registration experience
• Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care and ability to develop a therapeutic relationship.
• Experience of managing a caseload A range of post registration experience within mental health settings
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510