This job is no longer available
Theatre Recovery Nurse, South East London, £25,000 - £27,000
HCL Permanent is working in conjunction with a leading private hospital in South East London, to recruit an experienced Recovery Nurse to work in their Theatre Department.
Renowned for providing top quality surgery across a range of acute specialities and boasting state of the art integrated Theatres, this hospital provides an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic Recovery Nurse.
• RGN / RODP
• Significant Recovery Theatre Experience
• Relevant recovery experience in specialities such as Orthopaedics, Thoracic, General, Urology, Gynaecology or Reconstructive Surgery
• Excellent Clinical Skills
• Proactive and Enthusiastic with developing professional skills
• On-Call rota
• World-Class education and training
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510