This job is no longer available
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Salary: £34- £38k
HCL are looking for an Orthopaedics Clinical Nurse Specialist to work in a Private Hospital in London.
Duties and Responsibilities
· You will be accountable for own practice within the clinical area and for delivering a quality service to all stakeholders.
· Identify areas of their service for development.
· Implement and evaluate change.
· To be an educational resource to both patients and their families’ carers and all clinical staff.
· Support the implementation of new clinical services
· You will be a registered nurse with a significant number of years post registration, of which 3 years are in relevant clinical specialty at a senior level.
· You should have a Qualification in clinical specialty and have completed the Mentorship course.
· Experience of clinical audit and excellent management skills to include Change management and commitment to clinical governance and quality initiatives.
· The ideal candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
For further information on this position or other positions in your area please contact Terri Miller on 02078618950 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org