This job is no longer available
Endoscopy Specialist Nurse Lead
Thornbury Hospital, Fulwood Road, Sheffield
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
BMI Healthcare's Thornbury Hospital, Sheffield has a vacancy for a Theatre Practitioner.
The hospital has 83 spacious rooms offering the privacy and comfort of en-suite facilities, satellite TV and telephone. The hospital has four theatres,an endoscopy suite, a high dependency unit and an intensive care unit.
As a Endoscopy Specialist Nurse Lead your role purpose will be to undertake and delegate the management and organisation of care provision within the Endoscopy Department while coordinating the management of the endoscopy team. Some of your core responsibilities will require you to;
· Lead, monitor and assist in the delivery of patient care.
· Implement best practice standards (HTM 01-06, Royal College Guidelines, GRS, JAG, etc.) in endoscopy service delivery.
· Develop and support business initiatives, policies and strategies which improve the service delivered to all our customers.
· Manage the endoscopy budget and attainment of specific Key Performance Indicators.
· Apply and ensure others apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
· Undertake departmental HR activities.
You will be required to be registered with the HPC or NMC. Please see the attached role profile for further details and requirements of the role.
Closing date 29/07/2012