This job is no longer available
Infection Control Sister - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire - Full Time - Permanent - £30,000-£33,500
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Infection Control Sister to join a private hospital in High Wycombe.
The successful candidate will be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with valid NMC registration and Degree or Diploma in Infection Control. You will have a medical or surgical nursing background with exposure to standard setting and auditing.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Setting up and maintaining the department infection prevention group for South Bucks;
- Carrying out annual Corporate Audits for relevant departments;
- Chairing the Hospital Infection Control Committee;
- Participating in the Clinical Governance Committee;
- Delivering Mandatory training and awareness campaigns;
- Providing support to and advice to patients, staff and clinicians.
This is a full time, permanent position which will involve working 37.5 hours a week.
The salary for the Sister role is £30,000-£33,500, depending on experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rachel Corkett at STR Health on 02392 322314 for further details.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.