This job is no longer available
Theatre Practitioner – Scrub Nurse
Salary: £26500 - £30,000
Hours per Week: 22.5 – 37.5
HCL are looking for a Theatre Practitioner for a Private Hospital in Northampton. The Scrub Nurse will need to have orthopaedic experience.
There is some flexibility with hours of work so the post could be filled with a full or part time applicant. The hours of work are on a shift basis so day; night and weekend work will be required as will on -call on a rota basis.
In return we offer an attractive salary and benefits including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension, private health cover, free onsite parking, childcare vouchers, use of private gym / pool and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide appropriate care to individual surgical needs of patient.
· Be responsible for the accurate accounting of all disposable and non-disposable instrumentation before, during and following a clinical procedure.
· Ensure that the handling of specimens is carried out safely and the recording of collection is accurate.
· Ensure the safe positioning and transfer of patients within the department in accordance with trust and theatre policy and procedures.
· Ensure that work areas are prepared and stocked in anticipation of elective and emergency
· Ensure the work area is cleaned and prepared in accordance with infection control policy.
· RN/ODP registered with NMC/HPC
· Educated to diploma level or working towards
· Evidence of CPD
· Minimum 1 years relevant experience
For further information on this position or other positions in your area please contact Terri Miller on 02078618950 or email me at email@example.com