This job is no longer available
Scrub Nurse - Guildford
Salary: Up to £28,000 dependent on experience
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours per week: Full time 37.5 per week
HCL are looking for a Theatre Scrub Nurse for a Private Hospital in Guildford. You will be able to provide a high standard of patient care within the Theatre Department by demonstrating a high level of clinical competence.
As a Scrub Practitioner you’ll be a key figure in the theatre team
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide appropriate care to individual surgical needs of patient.
· Be responsible for the accurate accounting of all disposable and non-disposable instrumentation before, during and following a clinical procedure.
· Ensure that the handling of specimens is carried out safely and the recording of collection is accurate.
· Ensure the safe positioning and transfer of patients within the department in accordance with trust and theatre policy and procedures.
· Ensure that work areas are prepared and stocked in anticipation of elective and emergency
· Ensure the work area is cleaned and prepared in accordance with infection control policy.
· RN/ODP registered with NMC/HPC
· Educated to diploma level or working towards
· Evidence of CPD
· Minimum 1 years relevant experience
For further information on this position or other positions in your area please contact Terri Miller on 02078618950 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org