This job is no longer available
To be the successful applicant, you will be an experienced, energetic and highly motivated graduate Registered Nurse with 3-5 years of senior clinical experience in residential care in a positively accredited, recognised centre of excellence. You will demonstrate a passion for the care of older people in residential care and have a thorough understanding of the relevant evidence to support your practice. You will have a thorough understanding of innovative teaching methods in clinical practice of and a track record of achievement in improving practice through education.
You will have an eye for detail and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will be a confident traveller and be culturally aware and sensitive. You must have a valid EU passport. In order to be registered as a nurse in Qatar you must have a Bachelor’s degree in nursing science. Post-graduate diploma in education and Master’s degree in nursing and / or education is highly desirable.
Our client is offering a Fantastic package and salary including
- Generous Tax Free Salary
- Free accomodation
- 40 days annual leave + 12 statutory holiday
- Free Annual return flight
- Free Medical Care
- End of service bonus that equates to one month salary for every year worked
- Potential School Fee assistance (only fior Children under the employees direct sponsorship - female candidates who wish to sponsor their spouse/children are subject to approval from Government authorities)
- Additional bag allowance upon joining - up to 50kg
Qatar is an exceptionally friendly, safe, modern and cosmopolitan country with year round sunshine and a high standard of living.
3 Year Renewable contract
Please send your CV in confidence to: Professor Dickon Weir-Hughes, Principal Consultant at: Dickon.firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal and confidential discussion please call Dickon on 020 7833 8830.