This job is no longer available
We have several new complex care packages in and around Bideford and we now require Paediatric Nurses or Registered Nurses with Paediatric Experience. You will be based out of the Exeter branch but working in the local Bideford area.
You will be working with children and young people in their own homes who have complex care needs. Each client is different and we are looking for Nurses who can deliver person centered care in accordance with a pre-agreed care plan.
We are a privately owned and highly successful Healthcare Employment business, which has doubled in size in recent years. This growth is due to our passion for success, our commitment to quality, our innovative and market-leading IT innovations and our fantastic team. We strive to deliver the best quality service and we are looking for like-minded team players who have great customer service skills, a passion to succeed and a proven track record of achievement.
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC pin
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Referees from previous employments including at least one clinical reference and current employer
In return, we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay with night and weekend enhancements plus special bank holiday rates.
- Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area.
- CRB search costs refunded after qualifying period.
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients).
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs a day.
- Continuing training and development through our 'Training Credits' scheme.
- Guaranteed hours contracts available.
Apply today for fast track through our recruitment process and you could be working your first shift for us in under 2 weeks time! Click the Apply Now link below.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.