This job is no longer available
Nursing Home Manager - Elderly salary up to £65k OTE
Bright Selection Ltd are recruiting on behalf of an established provider for a Nursing Home Manager for a medium sized nursing home delivering high quality nursing care for older people, palliative care and respite services in the Sevenoaks area of Kent.
This is a medium sized nursing home for older people offering residential, palliative and respite care. Under the old CQC standards the home was rated 2 star/good and although it has had some issues in further inspections is now fully compliant in all areas, requiring a committed and consummate Home Manager to continue and to further improve the already good standards achieved.
Role and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility and management of the home
- Staff supervision, appraisal and training
- New referrals and care assessments
- Budget responsibility
- Marketing and development of the home
- Must be a general trained nurse with a current and valid NMC PIN number and a track record in delivering high standards for a private provider of nursing homes
- Have at least 1 years nursing home management experience within a private corporate provider
- Proven track record in achieving financial targets and budgets
- Experienced in providing palliative care and management of respite care services