This job is no longer available
Nurse Manager: Transport, Resuscitation, Admission, Code, Sedation Teams Trauma. A&E equivalent
Band 9 Equivalent Salary
Contract or permanent
Based in Doha, Qatar - Middle East
Tax-free income, plus furnished accommodation, air flights, private healthcare & generous holidays
"A once in a career opportunity"
Premiere People International Healthcare ,based in the UK, are recruiting for our esteemed client, based in Doha, Qatar. Scheduled to open in early 2013, a State of the Art Medical and Research Centre will be the Middle East's first academic medical centre designed to the best international standards. Currently in the project-planning phase, the Centre will be a 400 bed specialist Obstetrics and Paediatrics research hospital, that will provide world class, patient-focused, clinical services for women and children, medical education, and biomedical research in an ultra-modern, all-digital facility.
The TRACS Teams will provide inter/intra facility transport, rapid response, admission, code and sedation services to Neonatal, Paediatric and Adult (OB/GYN) patients in order to improve patient safety and patient throughput.
The Manager -TRACS Teams plans and coordinates activities of the TRACS Team and is responsible for the recommendation, development and implementation of policies and procedures in these areas. The Manager –TRACS Teams is responsible for planning the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery and plans operational aspects of the TRACS Teams which include inter/intra facility high risk transport, rapid response, admission, code and sedation teams. The Manager- TRACS Teams ensures that recruiting, commissioning, on-boarding, orientation and service activation responsibilities are carried out in accordance with project plans and timelines and which may extend into hospital operations.
- Masters in Nursing
- Current RN Licensure
- 3 years nurse management experience within a western academic medical center in any of these areas: Transport, Resuscitation, Admission, Code, Sedation
- Experience in organizing data and generating thorough, accurate, timely reports
- Experience with Clinical Information Systems either as an end user, super user or CIS build contributor
- Current PALS, ACLS Certification
- Proficiency in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Ability to use search engines and data bases for internet research
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong group presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Familiarity with JCAHO, JCI and other accreditation organizations
The closing date for applications is 19th June 2012.
Please contact Elliott Prince on 02476 555000 or email to email@example.com