This job is no longer available
Nurse Advisor – Incontinence Care
Our client is one of the world's largest companies in personal care products, with ambitions to become the market leaders in their field in the UK.
As a company they believe that their people are their most important asset and they encourage staff to reach their full potential through training and development.
As a result of the ongoing success of the business they are currently looking for a Nurse Advisor to support the sales team.
Working closely with the Account managers your role will be to deliver training packages across the accounts, set up and follow through evaluations of products and product audit.
The territory is West Scotland:
to cover cover Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Lanarkshire, Ayrshire & Aran and Dumfries and Galloway candidates will ideally reside in the Glasgow and Lanarkshire Area
To be considered for this exciting role you will meet the following
- RGN with current PIN
- Experience of teaching others
- ENB 998/ 978/ 977 or equivalent an advantage
- Experience within the field of continence
- ENB 923 promotion of continence desirable
- Confident and articulate communicators
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Willingness to undertake significant daily travel for the role
- Driving License with no more than 6 points
This job is Monday- Friday full time. Salary up to £28K , plus company car, 25 days holiday per annum, 15% bonus, pension, healthcare and laptop
· Tr Track record of To discuss this role in more detail please call Joanna Reed – Moreton on 01635 299032 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if this is not the role for you but you would like to recommend someone we are currently paying £250 bounty if you recommend a new candidates that we then go on to place