This job is no longer available
Clinical Fellow - Spinal - London - Full Time - Permanent - £42,000 - £44,000
Centrally located; this hospital, part of a group of leading healthcare providers, are looking for a Clinical Fellow to join their team.
This role will involve:
- Providing specialist clinical services for patients undergoing spinal procedures (inpatients & outpatients)
- Acting as Surgical Assistant to Consultant Surgeon
- Undertaking pre and post operative care for spinal patients under direct supervision of the Consultant Surgeon.
- Auditing spinal procedure outcomes and be responsible for the outcomes database
- Completing at least one national/international presentation within the year
- Submitting at least one peer review publication within the year
- Providing, in conjunction with the General RMOs and consultant staff, medical services of the highest standard to inpatients who are undergoing spinal orthopaedic surgery
Suitable applicants must have;
Ability to make decisions, organise and prioritise work
Excellent interpersonal skills with patients and professionals
Ability to manage conflict situations
Ability to set and monitor standards
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to show tact and to manage boundaries
Good presentation skills
Ability to interpret Management Information
Evidence of computer skills
Work on own initiative (self-starter)
The successful candidate will be fully registered with the GMC and have experience working in orthopaedics and spinal surgery.
The salary for this position is £42,000 - £44,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. Hours of duty will be flexible but not exceed 48 hours a week and will reflect compliance and in accordance with the Working Time regulations 1998.
This role is based in London and is easily accessibly from several tube lines.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Andy Carr at STR Health on 02392 322370 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.