This job is no longer available
HCL Permanent and one of London’s premier Private Hospitals is seeking a Practice Development Lead to help with the development of professional nursing and education/training across the hospital.
This hospital is located within the heart of London’s busy medical district and is recognised as one of the best-equipped multi-disciplinary private hospitals in the capital. As such the post holder will enjoy operating in a vibrant atmosphere with facilities consisting of 120 registered beds, including a Level 3 intensive care unit, with 24-hour consultant cover, and a high dependency unit.
- To enable a workforce that is fit for practice.
- Support the nursing staff operationally in the clinical areas to enable them to continually improve practice.
- Assist in achieving a balance between the provision of quality care and the achievement of the business objectives.
- Provide support and direction in creating new ways of working. Manage and lead identified areas of change.
- Identify learning needs and ensure training occurs.
- Must be registered nurse level 1
- Must have post-registration to degree level with significant years of experience.
- Previous experience in practice development/or extensive experience in the provision of nursing education
- Computer competency.
- Private healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- interest free season ticket loan.
- Flexible annual leave
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered for it then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to find out more about the position, and discuss your skill set then please contact Harry Davies on 0207 861 8950